Kelani Fabric Obsession accept the following payment methods for customers within Australia only.
a. Direct debit bank deposit (Australian customers only) â€“ please use your order # as a reference. (if you choose this option our bank details will be displayed on checkout and goods mailed upon bank confirmation of payment received).
b. Cheque (Australian customers only) Goods will not be dispatched until cheques have cleared.
c. Secure online credit card processing or phone us with your order.
Please view our sub menu bar at the top of this page for payment, returns and delivery information.
Yes, we can post and take care of all international orders in 2 easy steps:
1. As Kelani Fabric Obession wish to charge accurate postage costs, all international customers simply choose the 'Order Enquiry' option at checkout and provide your correct delivery address details. If you require express post, registered post, or registered express post please indicate this in the instruction field. PLEASE DO NOT SELECT EXPRESS POST from the drop down menu as THIS IS FOR ORDERS WITHIN AUSTRALIA ONLY!
2. Kelani Fabric Obsession will then advise exact shipping charges to your location via email, and once you accept this advice an invoice will be sent to enable payment through the Paypal system via a link. It is the customer's decision as to whether they wish to proceed with their order after the postage quote has been provided by email. We do appreciate your prompt response with whether or not you wish to proceed asap as we have the fabrics on hold for your order and would like to put them back into stock for other customers to order if you do not wish to proceed.
NOTE: We only accept Paypal as payment for overseas customers and you are not required to have a Paypal account to make payment through the paypal system.
Weight: Light weight fabric (broadcloth) is standard quilting weight or dress weight cotton suitable for a large range of applications such as clothing, bedding, quilting, crafts and bags. Medium weight has a little more weight than broadcloth and is suitable for home decor applications such as curtains, cushions and light upholstery as well as bags and crafts . Please note: Medium weight fabric can also make fabulous apparel and is increasingly used in this area, particularly in women's and children's skirts.
Width: All fabric widths are detailed in individual fabric descriptions. Light weight fabrics are generally between 110-114cm wide whilst medium weight fabrics are generally 137cm - 145cm wide. Some Australian hand screen printed fabrics have a narrow width of approx 70cm. Please refer to individual fabric descriptions for this information.
Length: Fabric can be ordered in .25cm increments, .25cm (fat quarter = approx 50cm x Â½ width fabric bolt) being the minimum order quantity per fabric. Any order above 0.25 (e.g. 0.5, .75, 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 etc.. will be cut as a continuous piece from the fabric bolt. Note: Some Australian hand screen printed fabrics are sold by the panel or piece and therefore need to be ordered in units of 1. Refer to individual fabric descriptions for these details..
Motif Size: A range of fabrics which include small, medium and large motif sizes for a range of end uses. Eg. Customers may require small motifs with close repeat for appliques and other customers may require larger motifs with larger repeats for curtains, cushions, wall art or other home decorating applications. Please refer individual product descriptions for actual motif size to determine if suitable for your project. We are here to help so please do not hesitate to phone or email if you require further details regarding motif size.
Price: Fabric descriptions list the price per metre in AUD$. Upon checkout all orders will be automatically calculated depending on chosen fabric lengths. A currency conversion link is also provided at checkout.
Colour Accuracy: Products displayed are represented in as true a manner as photographic and electronic scanning processes will allow. Please be aware that fabric colours may vary slightly due to varying brightness and contrast between different computer screens.
Product Availability: All products listed on our website are held in stock unless 'marked out of stock' within individual fabric descriptions. If marked out of stock, please contact us with an expected arrival date. If you require a larger quantity than what is available please contact us and we can advise the fabrics availability.
Kelani Fabric Obsession would like to keep your shopping experience as simple as possible.
1. Browse through our product ranges.
2. Click on the products of interest. A larger product image will be displayed along with product description and price.
3. Choose the products that you wish to purchase and enter the qtyâ€™s required. This information will be stored in your shopping cart until you have completed shopping. Please note that products can be removed or qtyâ€™s changed from shopping cart up until your order is confirmed.
4. To finalise your purchases, simply click on the shopping cart icon/link and follow the easy payment steps.
5. When you submit your order, it will be confirmed via email and will include your order number. Please retain this email as your proof of purchase.
6. Orders can also be placed via phone, fax or email. Please refer to our contact details.
Yes, we can take care of all international orders in 2 easy steps:
1. Kelani Fabric pride ourselves on accurate postage costs for all our international customers! For this reason we like to email a quote based on your exact order weight. Simply choose the 'Order Enquiry' option at checkout and provide your correct delivery address details. If you require express post, registered post, or registered express post please indicate this in the instruction field.
2. We will then advise exact shipping charges to your location via email, and once you accept this advice an invoice will be sent to enable payment through the Paypal system via a link. It is the customer's decision as to whether they wish to proceed with their order after the postage quote has been provided. We only ask that you email us ASAP to let us know whether or not you wish to proceed with the order.
NOTE: You are not required to have a Paypal account to make payment through the paypal system.
Join our mailing list newsletter to keep up to date with special offers and all our latest releases!
Free postage for all orders OVER $100 within Australia!